A Strategic Approach to Talent Management
The course is led by Dr Shayne Roux, a registered Industrial and Organizational Psychologist who also lectures in Industrial Psychology at Stellenbosch University. Based on both his rich career as a strategic HR leader, as well as his academic expertise, he will guide participants in exploring issues such as internalizing talent management standard elements, understanding key concepts such as accelerated development, and familiarizing themselves with essential strategic HR practices, such as development planning.
The flexible course design will allow course participants to engage with the online resources and case studies at their own pace, but they will also be prompted to participate in discussion-based and self-reflection activities, to further their learning.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Stellenbosch University, a partner institute of EdX.
5-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- What is meant by strategic talent management.
- How to apply a talent management standard at your place of work.
- Why talent management is imperative to business success.
- How to identify interventions to support talent management in an organization.
- What the main trends are shaping the world of work (as well as its impacts).
- What is talent development.
- How to optimize and influence the rate of talent development.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...