Android App Development Certification Training
We have through this upgraded world-class Android Developer course become aligned with Googles vision of helping to make India a global hub of high-quality mobile developers and towards that supporting Google in their endeavor to train two million android developers. Our Android course is taught by top practitioners who are working full time developing complex mobile apps. Our instructors work closely with Edurekas in-house instructional design team to develop comprehensive and latest course content along with projects. Our interactive sessions and hands-on projects will ensure that you come out of this Android training as an ace developer.
The Google authorized Android Development course is primarily designed for programmers who want to learn how to create mobile applications on the Android platform. As a part of this course you will create widgets Customize List view Grid view Spinners etc create applications using audio video and SQLite database and finally publish it on Google Play. This course will help you learn mobile app development from scratch and unlock new job opportunities for you in start-ups as well as large organizations. Master Android app development learn how to set up Android Studio understand Android architecture in detail learn about integrating your mobile apps with Facebook Twitter and other social media Google Drive Google Maps SQLite and learn how to create and optimize app user experience.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn Android programming should have a Core Java knowledge. Edureka will provide a complimentary Java Essentials for Android course to all the participants. It will help you brush up the core Java skills.
After completing the Android App Development course you should be able to understand:
- Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio DDMS Drawable Listeners and Activity Lifecycle
- How to use various Layouts and Widgets and Implementing Event Receivers in your android application
- How to communicate between fragments and activities in android
- How to customize a widget and implement a menu bar in your activity
- How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio video and animation
- How to create a dynamic web application with jSON and SOAP Service
- How to display user current location in a google map
- How to create applications using SQLite database and Third Party Libraries
- How to integrate Facebook Dropbox and Google Drive in your existing android application
- How to publish your App on Google Play
Certification / Credits
Towards the end of the course you will be working on a project. Edureka certifies you as an Android Developer based on the project.