EduLeader provides a digital learning experience to transform your culture and boost business performance through Effective Meeting Management training. By emulating the highest levels of boardroom governance principles, setting clear agendas and keeping meetings on track, productivity, engagement, communication and strategic results are improved. Time is saved and financial drains are stopped. Behaviors are changed throughout the organization through pre-meeting planning, running effective meetings and post-meeting wraps.
Only 39% of meetings achieve their objectives, 28% are unnecessary and over 40% of a manager's time is spent in meetings resulting in $2.5 Million/year of unproductive meetings for a company with 100 managers. Improve your company's meeting management skills and you will see bottom-line results, improved workforce productivity, greater collaboration, accountability and focused results.
Program results show 66% increased use of agendas, 42% increase of meetings starting on time, 40% increase in meetings with a defined purpose, 40% better choices of meeting participants, 29% reduced number of meetings and 28% reduced length of meetings.
EduLeader is an international consulting and leadership development company with a 20+ year track record of successful strategic organizational consultation, including governance advisement leading to spin out of NYSE company, effective M&A transactions, strategic launches of products and services, such as Fios, and achievement of healthcare triple aim, positively impacting patient outcomes, shareholder value and financial results.
Accolades & Testimonials
- By training all senior leadership in effective meeting management, one client strengthened its culture, increased productivity, and grew its asset base from $2B to $5B.
- Another client used the course to train their entire corporation in meeting management skills and increased their market value by over 30% prior to the sale of their organization.
- Our founder, Stuart R. Levine, is the former global CEO for Dale Carnegie Training and author of the following international Best Selling books; The Six Fundamentals of Success, Cut to the Chase and The Leader in You.
Why choose EduLeader?
90% would recommend the course to a colleague or friend
95% believe the course is the right length
80% agree that the materials taught in this course will help them to be a more effective meeting participant.
- EduLeader was developed by Stuart Levine & Associates LLC, an industry leader with over 25 years of experience guiding CEOs and senior leadership teams in strategy, strategic implementation, leadership development, culture change and governance. EduLeader provides an interactive digital learning experience that increases both organizational capacity and individual leadership to achieve results.
- The material in the courses have been tested through instructor-led training within successful organizations such as The Howard Hughes Corporation, Montefiore Medical Center and Vytra Health Plans. At Vytra, our programs assisted in the creation of a customer-focused culture. Prior to their merger with HIP, Vytra did not lose one key employee or customer and increased their valuation by 30%.
- Our content creators have been Chief People Officers, CHROs, CEOs and presidents of organizations. They have been senior executives who know what works and how to get things done. The content is additionally provided from the best-selling leadership books authored by Stuart R. Levine, The Six Fundamentals of Success and Cut to the Chase published in 40 languages throughout the world.
- By learning and applying the fundamentals of good business that EduLeader’s courses provide, participants will be able to compete and navigate with greater success in today’s challenging and complex business environment.
Technology & Software
Chemical & Natural Resources
Finance & Real Estate
Retail & Consumer Services
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Awards and Accreditation
Governance Fellow; Top 100 Director (two times award winner).
Entrepreneur of the Year
thought-leadership articles published monthly
Forbes, The Credit Union Times, NACD Directorship Magazine & Agenda.
Global author, Business Best-Seller
The Wall Street Journal
Three books Published in 37 languages and 1.2 million hard copies
Media Expert & Speaker
The Today Show, Women in the Boardroom, Money Media Webinar, Society of Corporate Secretaries Conference, KPMG Small Business Conference, Verizon IT Conference, The Accounting Firm Leadership Forum
Average rating 5Based on 20 reviews.
To request information from EduLeader, please fill out the following details: