Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Workshop - Business Impact Analysis
Enter the world of business impact analysis (BIA), and learn how important this element is to the functional requirements phase of the business continuity management program. Emphasizing class participation and utilizing team ideas, you’ll learn to plan and successfully conduct a Business Impact Analysis project. Topics include the business continuity management program and a proven planning methodology.
Participants in the course will meet the following objectives:
1. Examine the role of the business impact analysis (BIA) within the functional requirements phase of a proven business continuity management (BCM) planning methodology
2. Discuss BIA process considerations for planning a customized BIA methodology for an organization
3. Explain the steps to successfully conduct a BIA within the scope of a BCM program
- The role of the business impact analysis (BIA)
- Business impact analysis methodology
- Application of the business impact analysis
- Class Exercise: Learn how to prepare and present the BIA report to leadership
The cost of this course is $795.00
Disaster Recovery Institute International
Since it was founded in 1988, Distaster Recover International (DRI International) has certified over 15,000 professionals in more than 100 countries. Today, 94% of Fortune 100 companies have DRI certified professionals on staff. In fact, a higher number of individuals...
Find out more about this Workshop - Business Impact Analysis course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team