COVID-19 Response and Recovery Planning - In House
The government-enforced closures and social distancing measures introduced to combat the COVID-19 crisis have revealed risks and weaknesses for which many organizations were ill prepared. Some have faced financial ruin. Others resuming their operations will face significant and disruptive changes. Are you ready?
In this course, you will apply a structured planning framework to help your organization manage its COVID response and the post-COVID restart and to better prepare the organization to weather future disruptions.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for those who have a role in planning, developing, executing or monitoring an organization’s COVID-19 response and recovery program. It can also be useful for those planning to launch new business initiatives during this trying situation.
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
- Course Overview
- Challenges of operating in a COVID-19 world
- Structured Planning
- The 3Rs (Respond, Restore and Restart) and the Recovery Trajectory
- Developing a Program Mission Statement
- Developing the 3R Recovery Program Scope of Work
- Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Program Governance
- Responsibilities Assignment
- Program Risk Assessment
- Developing Your Action Plan
- Course Evaluations
Certification / Credits
Credits: 7 PDUs/CEUs/Contact Hours
Participants will gain practical skills to:
- Apply a structured process to plan and manage the enterprise response to COVID-19 and post-COVID recovery
- Utilize tools and techniques to develop, monitor and assess components of the response and recovery program
- Develop a clear recovery program mission statement
- Use the enterprise portfolio as the basis for developing the scope of work required to respond to COVID-19
- Perform a top-level risk assessment and generate a risk profile chart to prioritize the enterprise response and recovery program elements
- Organize an effective program execution team
- Assess both hard and soft program risks
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...