Retail ExcelDelta Associates
All available course dates
Efficiently manipulate spreadsheet data to accomplish everyday tasks and answer common retail Business Management Questions™. Unleash the power of PivotTables to work with large retail data sets. And, learn how to quickly create Excel charts to communicate business insights.
- Excel Formulas & Functions course: Become comfortable using core Excel functions to assist with basic analysis. Discover additional Excel functions and features that can speed up your analysis and give you more time to allocate to what matters – finding the business insight!
- Excel Charts course: Identify what makes a chart easy to read and then create impactful bar, column and line charts. Discover several chart types that allow you to quickly compare two metrics to each other to tell a compelling story.
- Excel PivotTables course: Effortlessly use PivotTables to analyze retail data by any attribute (product attribute, geography, time, etc.) Answer challenging Business Management Questions™ based on retail data sets – questions that would be difficult to answer without a PivotTable. Whether you have never heard of a PivotTable or are someone who has experience, you will quickly strengthen your analytical skills.
These courses use data, language and Business Management Questions™ (business scenarios) often faced in the retail and foodservice industries.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who uses Excel more than 20-60 minutes per week.
- Anyone who creates charts in Excel or PowerPoint.
Excel Formulas & Functions
- Navigation and formatting
- Sort and filter
- Shortcuts and tips and tricks
- Formulas & functions including: SUM, AutoSum, SUBTOTAL, IF, AVERAGE, SUMIF, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, IFERROR, text and date functions, etc.
- Lookup and manage data
- Handle formula error messages
- Create tables and slicers, and use names
- Column charts
- Bar charts
- Line charts
- Jazz-Hands™ charts
- Overlay/bullet charts
- Chart template creation and usage
- Chart tips and tricks
- Create and format PivotTables
- Sort and filter
- Create calculated fields and items
- Summarize and show values
- Utilize slicers
- Tips and tricks
Course delivery details
- Excel Formulas & Functions: 16 hours of self-paced online lessons and practices.
- Excel Charts: 7 hours of self-paced online lessons, practices and business applications.
- Excel PivotTables: 7 hours of self-paced online lessons, practices and business applications.
The Retail Excel course bundle costs $250 and includes the Retail Math course. You will have 24x7 access for 12-months.
Why choose Delta Associates?
25+ years, 500+ clients in 50+ Countries
Over 5,000 certified analysts trained
Retail FMCG/CPG experts focusing on Category Management Analytics
About Delta Associates
25+ years, 500+ clients, 50+ countries – We teach retail professionals how to analyze sales and marketing data, find the key insights, and communicate them powerfully and clearly. Most organizations consider data a strategic asset - yet fail to build...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...