As an experienced user of Microsoft Excel, you now have a need to streamline repetitive tasks and display spreadsheet data in more visually effective ways. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel to streamline and enhance your spreadsheets with advanced features such as pivot tables, formula functions, and charts.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
Who should attend?
Section 1: Getting the Most from Your Data
- Outlining and Grouping Data
- Exploring Scenarios
- Using Data Analysis Tools
- Using Solver
- Excel and Hyperlinks
Section 2: Pivoting Data
- Getting Started with PivotTables
- Working with PivotTable Data
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Using the Classic PivotTable Layout
- Advanced PivotTable Tasks
- Using PowerPivot
Section 3: Charting Pivoted Data
- Getting Started with PivotCharts
- Using the PivotChart Tools Tabs
- Formatting a PivotChart
- Advanced PivotChart Tasks
Section 4: Advanced Excel Tasks
- Using Advanced Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using Custom AutoFill Lists
- Linking, Consolidating, and Combining Data
Section 5: Macros, Visual Basic, and Excel Programming
- Creating a Basic Macro
- Visual Basic and Macros
- More Macro Tasks
- Advanced Visual Basic Tasks
Course delivery details
- Navigate and effectively enter and organize worksheet and table data using various tips & techniques.
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Create complex calculations using advanced formulas and functions.
- Create and modify line, pie, bar, and column charts to suit conventional business situations and scenarios.
- Customize the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Average rating 4.3
Provided clear explanations on pivots and revealed hidden tools within excel commands. Good.
Teacher is good. Vey well explained.
Exceptional content, highly knowledgeable, and went beyond the course to address specific needs - thank you.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...