CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist (Online)
This course teaches deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, and thus assumes a certain amount of existing knowledge (such as basic HTML coding). The course is a natural step from the current CIW Foundations Site Development Associate (SDA) certification. (12 months to complete this self-paced, online course)
Who should attend?
- Web designers
- Internet consultants
- IT professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Web and graphic artists
- Business professionals
- Demonstrate advanced uses of the canvas element
- Validate HTML5 code
- Identify ways to determine browser compatibility for a page or device
- Implement HTML5 forms
- Use CSS3 to shape content on the page
- Design for mobile devices
- Implement HTML5 APIs
- Design pages for a cloud-based storefront
- HTML5 Essentials
- Using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Technology
- Introduction to CSS Version 3 (CSS3)
- Using Advanced CSS3 Techniques
- Using HTML5 APIs
- Developing HTML5 Forms
- Completing, Submitting and Validating User Input Forms
- Designing for Mobile Devices
The cost of this training course includes all course materials.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion with CEUs.
The CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course prepares candidates to take the CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist certification.
Contact this provider
Corporate College, a Division of Cuyahoga Community College
Founded in 2003, Corporate College offers Northeast Ohio businesses and individuals professional training and development, along with state-of-the-art meeting and conference space at Corporate College East in Warrensville Heights and Corporate College West in Westlake. Whether you are engaged with...