Creating a Culture of High Performing Teams (vILT)CoreAxis Consulting
Creating a Culture of High Performing Teams (vILT)
All available course dates
Creating a Culture of High Performing Teams
Gain a competitive edge by installing a high-performance culture.
The need for effective virtual team building is becoming more prevalent today than ever before. Virtual team building is important because it helps build happy, engaged and productive remote teams. People who work from home often struggle to feel connected with coworkers and the organization. By investing in virtual team building you can not only model the engagement of teams that work in offices, but actually exceed it.
This training will provide you with the skills necessary to help your team form stronger relationships, focus on improving skills like communication and collaboration, while also promoting friendships and alignment, ultimately impacting team collaboration.
This program will equip you with the skills and techniques to:
- Understand the two types of motivators
- Identify the drivers and barriers to motivation
- Build a highly-engaged team using intrinsic motivation
- Find your team's motivational drivers
Course delivery details
VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
CoreAxis provides vILT for custom created learning content, and our CoreAxis Learning Suite program, taught by seasoned virtual facilitators across multiple platforms.
With the increase in virtual and remote work options, Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) is quickly becoming a key component of any successful training strategy. As companies continue to grow globally, leaders will need to consider alternate training strategies that also work financially. Virtual learning environments may be the answer, as they have a lower cost of training and result in higher workforce engagement.
Typically, AvILTTeam Includes
- A professional facilitator, who delivers the content, connects with the learners and provides contextual subject knowledge.
- A producer, who manages the technical platform and ensures smooth transitions in and out of breakout sessions, polling and other interactive elements
Custom Built Content Or CoreAxis
Learning SuiteCustom Build
- Collaboration with your subject matter experts to incorporate language, scenarios, competencies and core management principles.
- Client-branded materials (deck, facilitator guide and participant workbook/reference cards).
- Train-The-Trainer knowledge transition.
- Assets owned by you upon completion of the project.
- CoreAxis facilitators available to deliver materials.
- vILT, ILT, eLearning and Virtual Reality
CoreAxis Learning Suite
- CoreAxis Learning objectives, content and activities, based on timely techniques, industry trends and skills most in demand.
- Flat fee to lease CoreAxis-branded deck and participant workbook up to 24 participants/session.
- Delivered by CoreAxis facilitators.
- Use your platform or ours to deliver vILT (Zoom Video Webinars) incorporating vILT best practices such as polling, Q&A and whiteboarding
Why choose CoreAxis?
Over 72 off-the-shelf courses
Proprietary design methodologies to solve for complex training challenges
Founded in 2001
CoreAxis Consulting is a one-stop-shop for all things learning and development. For twenty years we’ve been collaborating with global brands to help them execute on their L&D goals, providing comprehensive, custom L&D and Talent Management solutions that are cost-effective and...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...