Value Sales Training
This Value Sales Training endorsed course is perfectly positioned for professionals starting a career in sales. It is also of great benefit for those keen to understand the sales function in general and those who would like to refresh their selling skills and techniques with the latest development in this vibrant field. This course provides participants with core knowledge about sales as a function and as a process; this means that participants will get solid exposure to sales and its contribution to company growth. They will also gain in-depth understanding of sales and self-management, the art of prospecting, opportunity planning and resource allocation. In addition, participants will acquire several skills related to negotiating deals, overcoming obstacles, resolving customer issues and closing sales.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Sales managers, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
The changing business environment
- The evolution of personal selling
- The new sales competencies
- Behaviors, characteristics and skills of a successful salesperson
- Assessing performance according to specific sales indicators
- Root causes of sales problems
- Personal selling profile
The sales process
- Effective prospecting and pre-visit research
- Characteristics of different selling models, types and structures
- Setting goals based on your sales quota and plan
- Analyzing the territory and conducting account research
- How to conduct effective competitive analysis
- Neutralize or offsetting perceived competitor's advantages
- Working your company's strengths against competitors' weaknesses
- Planning your calendar to achieve sales goals and build a sales pipeline
- Identifying resources and methods of generating leads
- Delivering clear and effective presentations
- Handling and overcoming objections
- Achieving positive closing techniques
- Recognizing service as a hard differentiator
Business negotiation skills
- Understanding the principles involved in successful negotiation
- Sales negotiation and vulnerability analysis
- Building a value position and relationship through principled negotiating
- Leveraging the art of persuasion
Managing the customer relationship
- Developing a customer profile
- Service beliefs and philosophies
- Basic attributes of a positive attitude
- Questioning and probing skills
- Leveraging open and closed questions
- The importance of listening
- Understanding different buyer behaviors styles in relation to your own
- How to respond to different buyers and different personalities
- Strategies to maintain communication with a customer
Certification / Credits
- Identify and adopt the right professional selling behaviors and skills needed to maximize sales performance.
- Develop critical self-driven practices to optimize personal and business effectiveness and efficiency
- Distinguish between different sales methodologies and identify the primary focus for each one of them create,
- implement and support the right sales strategies, goals and objectives through their solid insight into the sales process.
- Defend the principles of successful negotiations while handling objections, and pitching the right value propositions critical for long term business relationships.
- Use questioning and probing techniques to improve prospecting capabilities throughout the sales process.
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...