Supportive Supervision Techniques
This program is a facilitative approach to supervision that promotes mentorship, joint problem-solving and communication between supervisors and supervisees. In recent years, supportive supervision has been implemented to improve routine program monitoring and evaluation (M&E).
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who manage groups of people, including Business owners of SMEs, CEOs and managers at any level.
- The control function of management
- Types of employee control and development
- Leading managers
- Levels of control
- Supervision to add effectiveness?
- Why do managers need to be effective?
- Shifting to a positive attitude and behavior.
- Supervision as a coaching and mentoring tool
- Choosing personal development methods.
- Implementing a development plan
- Evaluating the development plan
- Assessing your effectiveness
Certification / Credits
- Recognize the needs to be effective at work
- Explain the positive attitude and behavior that should be followed in the workplace
- Assess their own effectiveness
- Identify the skills needed to improve their own effectiveness
- Choose appropriate forms of development
- Set a plan for personal development
Why choose Convertas?
Founded in 2006
12 Specialized trainers
100% of happy clients
Contact this provider
Convertas Management Consultants
CONVERTAS offers a series of specialized training services across all areas of business, helping employees develop and increase their skills. Our highly qualified trainers through our specifically designed courses and workshops, as well as our innovative training methodology, will provide...