Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Without strong and effective relationships in business, today's fast-paced, team-based and global work environments can't function with peak efficiency. Maximum results will not be achieved. Emotional Intelligence (EI) competencies are at the heart of effective workplace relationships and productivity. Today we use EI as an integrated set of skills that underpin highly effective, fast-reacting and innovative organizations.
This emotional intelligence seminar emphasizes the practical application of EI concepts rather than just focusing on theory. Through your active participation, you will learn and practice the EI skills that are the core of achieving personal awareness, connecting with others, managing stress, engaging healthy conflict and collaboration, and exhibiting resilience and optimism.
Certificate Programs include additional post-course resources:
- On demand lessons to reinforce key skills
- Best practice skill refreshers
- Articles offering practical tips and tactics
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize and consciously use emotional data that shapes your professional behavioral responses
- Identify and manage emotional behaviors that impact your work-based relationships and situations
- Integrate empathy to promote strong team player attributes and communication
- Apply emotional insights to decipher and better manage yourself within the organization
- Implement emotionally intelligent insights to improve personal decision making and professional contributions
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to maximize their performance, as well as personal and business success, by increasing emotion management and self-understanding through Emotional Intelligence skills.
Course price for:
- Non Member: $2445
- Member: $2195
Certification / Credits
Canadian Management Centre
Since 1963, Canadian Management Centre's proven and continually evolving career development and management training in Canada has been a catalyst for positive change. We've transformed immediate and long-term performance for generation after generation of individual leaders and organizations, not to...