Great presenters need to show that they have something important to say by applying good communications skills and showing confidence. You will learn how to communicate the importance of your message by keeping to a few key points, and then using a dynamic presentation with appropriate body language, eye contact, and dress, to make your ideas stick with your audience.
Upcoming start dates
Contact provider for more information.
Who should attend?
- Communication skills
- How to edit your conversation
- Appropriately sharing yourself with others
- Positive self-talk
- Making the most of meetings
- Body language
- Sticky situations
- Advantages of oral presentations
- Planning your presentation with PAFEO
- Overcoming nervousness
- The STARR pattern
- Start writing!
- How to limit your information
- Creating an audience profile
- Your speaking voice
- Adding punch to your presentation
- Presentation practice
Course delivery details
- Identify ways to gain rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and present a short presentation
Why choose BBLN?
In operation for over 20 years, Building Blocks takes a consultative approach to customer engagement to deeply asses the needs. We offer a variety of options for consideration.
All of our instructors have a minimum of 20 years of teaching experience using adult learning theory.
We can proudly say that our customers routinely say we exceeded their expectations and in doing so, we offer many benefits that are included in the service and pricing.
Contact this provider
Building Blocks Learning Network
Building Blocks Learning Network (Building Blocks) is a training company with over 20 years of experience in Adult Education. Our specific expertise includes professional development in the areas of Executive Leadership, Management and Leadership, Coaching, Policy Development, How Government Works,...