Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution, A 1-2 Day Workshop from Barnes & Conti
Anytime there is more than one person present in a space, conflict is bound to happen eventually. This is especially true in the workplace. No matter your level or position in a company, you will eventually experience either external or internal conflict.
That’s why Barnes & Conti developed Conflict: From Prevention to Resolution. This 1-2 Day workshop will give participants the tools, techniques, and skills needed to both prevent and resolve conflicts in the workplace. These include gaining an understanding of potential sources of conflict, interpersonal communication techniques that can stop conflicts before they start and prevent them from escalating, understanding differences between people and how these can cause conflicts, and learning how to develop more collaborative working relationships overall.
Who should attend?
This program is intended for
- Team members
- Individual contributors
- Anyone who needs to interact, collaborate, and make decisions with others in order to achieve their goals.
- The Nature of Conflict - Introduction to key elements, definitions, and concepts
- Levels of Conflict - Analysis of current conflicts affecting participants
- Preventing Conflict - Working with tools and techniques to prevent nonconstructive conflict from occurring
- The Situation Framework - Introduction to and analysis of the "big picture" affecting conflict
- Communication and Influence Behavior Overview - Practice utilizing specific behaviors in preventing and/or transforming conflict
- Managing Conflict - Introduction to managing yourself as the first step in conflict management
- The Conflict Style Instrument - Complete and review self-assessment of personal conflict style
- Resolving Conflict - Analysis of contributing factors to conflicts and paths to resolution
- Improving Skills Over Time - Learning summary, CPR tool review, and follow-up recommendations
Contact Barnes & Conti for information on price
Certification / Credits
This workshop will teach you to apply basic concepts about the nature of conflict to a real-world situation, identify your personal conflict style and how it may affect conflicts you deal with, and recognize and manage your contributions to conflict.
About Barnes & Conti
Bring Over 30 Years of Expertise to Your Organization with Barnes & Conti Associates
Barnes & Conti Associates believe that a great idea can change the world. That’s why they have spent over 30 years training people in how to have their ideas heard and implemented. They are an organization that excels in leadership...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team