Camtasia Studio: An Introduction - 1-day Online Training Course
ATD's one-day live, online workshop gives you an intensive, high-level introduction to Camtasia Studio, one of today's most popular software packages for creating high-quality training and sales videos for mobile and desktop. Using Camtasia Studio, you can record your computer screen and create professional-looking instructional videos that clearly demonstrate a process, product, or concept.
This workshop is delivered online in one day from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. U.S. ET.
Who should attend?
This course is for those who are new to Camtasia Studio and wish to use it for designing, recording or editing online training programs.
To start the training lesson, participants are required:
- Camtasia Studio (a trial version may be used)
- Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
- 1.0 gHz minimum — Recommended: 2.0 GHz Core Duo or equivalent processor
- 500 MB RAM minimum — Recommended: 2.0 GBPPP115 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, or 2007
- Production to the Apple iPod/iPod Touch/iPhone format requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
- Windows-compatible sound card, microphone and speakers (recommended)
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team