The Association for Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts, events, and education programs. We host a variety of conferences several times a year, including the premier international gathering for talent development practitioners.
Why ATD Education?
For more than 70 years, ATD Education’s mission has been to empower talent development professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful and remain competitive. We offer cutting-edge learning and professional development programs to bring you the latest research in the field, best practices, expert-vetted content, and tools you can immediately use on the job. Each learning experience prepares you to maximize the efficiency of your systems and processes, while supporting and developing your people.
Why choose ATD?
Empowering talent management professionals for 75 years
100+ course options to level up your learning programs
Professional membership organization with members from over 120 countries
Courses and Training for Talent Management Professionals
ATD offers 100+ courses designed to provide talent management professionals with the skills and knowledge that they need to remain competitive and successful
- Self-paced, on-demand courses that employ interactive learning techniques. These programs can be started anytime
- Live, online workshops on focused, niche topics delivered in an engaging format
- Subscribe to ATD's self-paced Learning Library and get access to over 95 modules. Powered by an adaptive learning engine, your knowledge is assessed and content tailored to your individual needs
- Certificate programs to give participants the competencies most required by successful practitioners. Learners receive a certificate upon completion
- ATD Master Series - assessment-based programs designed to help you master one area of expertise.
- Elevate your talent management resume with ATD certifications
Chemical & Natural Resources
Contact this provider
Association for Talent Development (ATD)
Average rating 4.7Based on 153 reviews.
I'd never opened Articulate Storyline prior to attending this program. I left the course feeling confident and ready to start creating e-learning courses that utilize a majority of the program functionality.
It's a great program, and having the right facilitator to guide you through how to use the program is really beneficial.
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
Before taking this class I had never used Camtasia or anything like it. After today’s class I can create slides, add audio, and do some editing. I even learned how to edit voice-overs. This class gave me basic skills that I can build upon and the confidence to create more complex Camtasia movies on my own.