Articulate Storyline CertificateAssociation for Talent Development (ATD)
Articulate Storyline Certificate
This course is designed to guide participants through the techniques and skills necessary for creating an engaging, interactive e-learning course. Course material includes everything from building e-learning modules using Articulate Storyline, customizing modules and integrating content from multiple sources.
Hands-on experience: Storyline
In this hands-on program, participants are given the opportunity to build a complete, 15 minute course using Storyline. Participants will learn everything they need to know to hit the ground running.
Upon completion of this program participants will be prepared to:
- Set up a course properly, manage slides and scenes and work with slide masters and layouts.
- Integrate content from other sources seamlessly: audio, videos, and images.
- Utilize and embed content from PowerPoint, Articulate Engage, and Articulate Quizmaker.
- Create custom interactions quickly using rollovers, lightboxes, layers, and triggers.
- Build advanced interactions from scratch by using variables and conditional logic.
- Utilize traditional and non-traditional assessment techniques: multiple-choice, freeform questions, drag and drop
- Publish courses for playback on computers, learning management systems, and mobile devices.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for beginners and requires no previous experience with Articulate. It is best suited for learning and development professionals, specifically trainers, organizational development practitioners and instructional designers.
This course is open to everyone and requires only that participants download a copy of Articulate Storyline to their computer.
Why choose ATD?
Empowering talent management professionals for 75 years
100+ course options to level up your learning programs
Professional membership organization with members from over 120 countries
The Association for Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team