Measuring Learning Results - Online Training
Evaluation is a key part of the learning process. Not only to the learner, but to the learning professional and the organization. Without looking back on the experience provided, there is no way of ensuring that programs are meeting the objectives that are set out during creation of the program. This course will look at the importance and the benefit of collecting and exchanging feedback, and how it can improve future programs.
During this course, participants will learn the tools and techniques that will help them evaluate learning, measure results and reflect on how the processes taught will reflect on scenarios that they experience.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Describe methods to support the exchange of feedback for measurement of learning.
- Define levels of evaluation, return on investment and return on expectations.
- Examine implementing the levels of evaluation model for evaluating learning.
- Examine implementing a return on investment model for evaluating learning.
- Examine implementing a return on expectations model for evaluating learning.
- Demonstrate the process of measuring learning with the use of an evaluation model.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new learning professionals or others who wish to understand the value of measuring learning results to create more effective learning programs. This could include instructional designers or trainers, but also managers responsible for individuals’ learning or subject matter experts who have been asked to help others learn.
The Association of Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world. We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts,...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team