Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Cert PrepASQ - American Society for Quality
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Cert Prep
All available course dates
Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Certificate Preparation
This self-paced course helps participants in understanding the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge and prepare for the material on the test. The course is appropriate for individuals who want to prepare for the CMQ/OE exam but do not have the time or money for a classroom course. The format of the course provides the flexibility and convenience of working on course materials online.
This self-study program features everything needed to prepare for the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) exam. It includes a pre- and post-test as well as a printable PDF download of the entire course which delegates can take into the CMQ/OE exam.
Note: no multiple choice formatted questions are admitted to the exam room – participants will need to remove the study questions from the printout before the exam (there are page breaks to facilitate this).
Who should attend?
This self paced online training program is suitable for quality managers or individuals who wish to achieve their ASQ Certification in Certified Quality Manager/Organizational Excellence.
*Prior knowledge of quality or quality management is recommended as this course is designed as a review of the subject areas required for the CMQ/OE exam.
This training program covers the following topics:
- Organizational Structures
- Leadership Challenges
- Teams and Team Processes
- ASQ Code of Ethics
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic Planning Models
- Business Environment Analysis
- Strategic Plan Deployment
- Management Elements and Methods
- Management Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Abilities
- Project Management
- Quality System
- Quality Models and Theories
- Quality Management Tools
- Problem-Solving Tools
- Process Management
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Customer-Focused Organizations
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification, Partnerships, and Alliances
- Supplier Logistics and Material Acceptance
- Training and Development
- Training Plans
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Materials, Development, and Delivery
- Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
ASQ members pay $699.
In addition to scheduled dates, this course can be delivered as an in-company training for your staff. Request information to learn the details.
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of this online training program delegates will be able to:
- Acquire an understanding of the content covered by the seven main domains in the CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge.
- Become familiar with questions similar to those within the ASQ CMQ/OE exam.
ASQ - American Society for Quality - Professional Training Courses & Certification
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is an international community of individuals committed to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...