Improving Organizational Performance Through Coaching
This session engages participants in an exploration of their role as performance coaches. Marilee Adam's book: Change Your Questions, Change Your Life provides the framework for participants to develop a customized set of coaching strategies that they can employ to create a culture of coaching and engagement wherever they work.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
The program is designed for all levels within an organization. All managers and employees will benefit from this series of short, focused sessions.
- Networking and Partnership Development
- Cultivates Resilience
Course delivery details
Alternatives: 90-minutes, ½ day (3.5 hours)
Certification / Credits
- Create a learning environment in the workplace balancing advocacy with inquiry
- Ask powerful questions to uncover new facts and options
- Explore skills for effective performance coaching
- Discover the importance of both reinforcing and redirecting feedback
- Learn how to seek, receive, and give feedback
- Understand the latest research on workplace engagement and human motivation and discover new approaches for inspiring workplace performance
Why choose Wronski Associates?
Founded in 1984 - Over 35 years of providing innovative and impactful learning and development solutions.
Long lasting client partnerships - Our top ten client relationships average 14 years and our very first client is still a client 36 years later.
Have delivered instructor-led training in 40+ countries on 6 continents, and online solutions in many, many more.
Contact this provider
Wronski Associates is the trusted partner for academy-minded companies looking to design and deliver innovative learning experiences that will attract, develop and retain their top talent. They work across all functions but have developed a unique expertise in our ability to...