Data Analysis for Improving Organizational Performance
When using data analysis to improve organizational performance, it's vital to employ the tools that bring the data to life and keep people engaged in the process. Organizations in both the public and private sectors often use tools and frameworks to deliver the data, and the information the data might suggest, to its staff. This intermediate-level course will explain some of these measures and tools, describe some specific measurements, and explain the relationship between assessment and strategy. Summarizing the data with the correct tool can be the gating factor to reaching staff and effecting changes that spur performance improvement.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain how performance measures are used in different settings
- Differentiate among various organizational performance measurements
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of KPIs
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the Balanced Scorecard
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of a Net Promoter Score
- Explain the relationship between performance assessment and organizational tactics and strategy
- Assess the validity of performance measures for an organization based on a brief case study
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 PDUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...