Delegation Boot CampAMA - American Management Association
Delegation Boot Camp
All available course dates
Delegation Boot Camp
Let’s face it. To simply delegate the work is not as easy as it seems. This fast-paced, intensive 1-day seminar gives you real-world practice in delegation strategies that will reduce your stress level, empower your staff, and build morale. Put this delegation skills training to work for you to pinpoint the right task, the right time, and the right person to help you maximize productivity for you and your team.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, project managers, and team leaders who have direct reports or who work in a team environment.
- The repercussion of poor delegation on performance and how to avoid common mistakes
- Delegation basics: What to assign, whom to select, when to start, how to maintain control and give feedback
- R-A-M-P-S: Memory aid for effective delegation
- Communication issues, checkpoints, and task-related support
- Overcoming reluctance, resistance, and lack of motivation
- Delegating to a group with or without authority: Influencing strategies to persuade peers to take on additional responsibilities
- Setting success milestones
- Quality management and accountability
- Setting up control and follow-up procedures (without micromanaging)
- Recognizing, reinforcing, and rewarding performance
- Practicing, role-play, case studies, and script analysis
The course is priced as follows: $1245 - Non-members
$1095 - AMA members
$1037 - GSA price
Certification / Credits
- Exhibit greater competence and confidence in assigning work and responsibilities
- Foster greater teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration through clear delineation of roles and authority
- Prevent miscommunication when setting tasks and expectations
- Influence peers and team members to share your responsibilities
- Empower and motivate staff to handle more difficult assignments
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training