The workforce is comprised of 4 generations. Generational differences influence approaches to work, appearance and grooming; respect for authority and hierarchy; use of technology; and values such as “loyalty.” Learn how generational differences can contribute to misunderstandings and miscommunications. Learn skills for communicating across generations and the techniques for attracting, engaging and retaining a multi-generational workforce.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Identify characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Understand key diversity concepts and definitions
- Recognize diversity dynamics that may influence the ways in which you manage, motivate and mentor a multi-generational workforce
- Identify practical approaches for recruiting and retaining a multi-generational workforce
- Use M.E.E.T. to communicate effectively and build a respect-filled workplace
Inquire for costing.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...