Agile Leadership and StrategyAMA - American Management Association
Agile Leadership and Strategy
All available course dates
Agile Leadership and Strategy
In a shifting business environment, it’s the agile and resilient organizations that have a much better chance to survive—and even to thrive. With future orientation and entrepreneurial focus, this course gives you the roadmap to seize new opportunities and bounce back even stronger from unforeseen changes.
Let’s build agility and resilience into your leadership repertoire and your organization’s DNA. Add the ability to shift mindset and inspire behavior change. Plus, the strategies to create more flexible structures and processes that grow your organization’s capability and performance.
Who should attend?
Vice presidents, executive directors, directors, senior managers, division managers and others with strategic leadership roles. Table groups are encouraged and welcome.
- Why agility and resilience are your superpower
- What agile and resilient organizations do that others do not
- Assessing your organization to identify where to implement practices for agility
- Building agility and strategy using the SEAL model: Scan, Experiment, Adapt and Learn
- Scanning the macro and market environment for trends and patterns
- Experimenting with pitfalls using a simulation
- Reframing change to motivate your people
- Adapting processes and structure using new business models
- Leveraging a toolkit for leading change
- Practicing agility with an interactive case study
- Adapting your leadership style for greater agility and resilience
- Using your assessment results to enhance your personal agility and resilience
- Developing a personal game plan to increase ability in yourself, your team and your organization
The course is priced as follows: $2545 - Non-members
$2295 - AMA members
$2174 - GSA price
Certification / Credits
- Examine the practices of the most agile and resilient organizations
- Anticipate trends and patterns and take decisive action
- Get your organization ready to navigate turbulent times and disruptive change
- Develop a capacity for foresight—anticipating change
- Get tools for exploring market opportunities
- Build a plan and practice techniques to gain buy-in for changes
- Lead and motivate others toward agile and resilient mindset and behavior
- Transform agility and resilience in your organization
- Further develop your personal agility and resilience
For over 90 years, American Management Association International (AMA) has been a world leader in professional development. AMA supports the goals of individuals, organizations, and government agencies with a complete range of corporate talent transformation solutions, including public open-enrollment seminars...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training