Self-Leadership - Developing Your Motivational Intelligence2logical
Self-Leadership - Developing Your Motivational Intelligence
All available course dates
Self-Leadership, Developing Your Motivational Intelligence
Everybody wants more of something. They may desire greater career success or stronger personal relationships. Perhaps they want to improve their financial status or create greater physical well-being. Maybe they are looking for peace of mind and more stability in their life. The challenge for most, however, is they don’t know how to get more. They don’t know how to unlock the potential that exists within them and leverage it to build the life they desire.
Self-Leadership Increasing Personal Motivational Intelligence (MQ) is an award-winning course that is built upon the most recent advancements in our understandings about us, as human being. It is a course that unlocks potential and puts a person on the proven pathway to building the professional and personal life they desire.
Based upon Nobel Prize winning research and the most recent discoveries in cognitive science, the Self-Leadership course is an insightful conversation about what holds people back in life and the simple tools a person can use to let go of negative thinking and limiting beliefs. This process has been proven to increase a person’s Motivational Intelligence (MQ) and help them develop a growth mindset. It is a process that has been named as one of the top ten scientific discoveries of the 20th century.
The Self-Leadership course imparts these performance enhancers:
- Increased ownership and personal responsibility
- Open-mindedness and desire to learn, grow and adapt
- Increased resilience and ability to overcome adversities
- Higher levels of initiative and engagement
- The ability to overcome fears, self-doubts and limiting comfort zones
Implemented around the world, Self-Leadership Increasing Personal Motivational Intelligence (MQ) can be used:
- As a stand-alone program to help employees breakthrough performance barriers
- To assist new employees in coming up to speed faster
- To increase employee engagement
- As the foundation for a high functioning team culture.
Key benefits gained from this course:
- Significantly enhanced ability to build trust, inspire loyalty and create a strong team culture
- Improved change management
- Improved employee engagement and empowerment
- Enhanced organizational development
- Improved employee retention
- Enhanced levels of business innovation
- Employee development that makes it easier to coach and mentor
- Better conflict management
- Enhanced ability for talent management and succession planning
Who should attend?
Who is this course for:
- Individuals who are looking to develop a stronger growth mindset and leverage it to build a more successful life.
- Employees who are looking to advance in their career.
- High Potential employees who are looking for a competitive edge and a way to gain critical insights as they move into people leadership roles.
- Organizations who are looking for a proven way to improve their onboarding experience and help new employees to more quickly come up-to-speed in their new roles.
- HR professionals who want to better understand the "human-side" of their role by gaining insights that will allow them to better unlock the hidden talent in their organization.
Course delivery details
Live, instructor-lead or virtual delivery options available
Why choose 2logical?
97% participant buy-in, retention and implementation rate
Our clients include more than 40% of the world’s largest corporations
We work across every industry vertical in more than 90 countries and on 6 continents
Within each of us there is a key to unlocking our potential. A means of overcoming the negative thinking and self-doubts that hold us back. Once unlocked our perspective on ourselves and the world of opportunities around us fundamentally shifts....
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training