Here’s the deal: in almost every other facet of our lives, we take charge. For example, if you plan to buy a new house, what do you do? You research neighborhoods, housing prices, interest rates, and school districts. Would you ever ask your real estate agent just to tell you where to live and which house to buy? Probably not.
But each year, many of us receive our performance goals and measures, work hard, and wait for the rating verdict. Does this make sense? Of course not! Shouldn’t we take a more active role in managing our performance, advocating for ourselves, and helping cultivate our own sense of engagement?
The truth is that you are more than a cog in a wheel or a brand: You are the brand manager, the keeper of the keys, the master of your universe. If you aren’t being an active participant in the performance management process, then there is a strong chance you’re a passive recipient instead.
In this workshop, course attendees will learn specific strategies for proactively engaging and working in harmony with their organization’s performance management system.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Specific course objectives include the following:
- Identify and use a six-step process for being an active participant in any performance management system.
- Conduct an honest self-assessment before embracing other strategies to ensure you are clear on strengths and development opportunities.
- Gain clarity on your organization’s goals, roles, values, mission, and culture to allow you to understand the “bigger picture” and current priorities—and your fit within this.
- Interpret performance goals and measures and learn how to work in alignment with these.
- Begin tracking your performance all year long.
- Write powerful accomplishments that allow your leadership to understand the work you have done and why it matters.
- Set personal goals for ensuring your own workplace engagement and personal development.
(Recommended length: 1 to 2 days)
Inquire for costing.
Why choose Velocity Knowledge?
Customized training programs for every organization
Industry-proven instructors, consultants, and experts
Efficient learning methods for your unique business objectives
Contact this provider
Velocity Knowledge is an Enterprise Education Provider made up of qualified educational professionals who have survived the budget cuts, lived through the training wars, adjusted to industry changes, and learned what it is that customers are looking for. Velocity Knowledge...