Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep - Instructor-led Course
Do you have a number of employees needing training? Velociteach specializes in private group training– both onsite face-to-face and virtually via GotoMeeting. Let us know your training goals and we can help determine the right training plan for your group. Velociteach offers PMP certification exam prep in an instructor-led format over three or four days (your choice).
In our three or four day PMP course by Velociteach, participants will explore strategies for answering difficult exam questions, unlock the secret to learning the massive amount of content found in the PMBOK Guide, and take numerous test exams and quizzes that reflect the approach and standards of the actual PMP exam. This course is an opportunity to gain insight into how PMI thinks and be as prepared for the exam as possible.
Pass the PMP exam on your FIRST try. When you take Velociteach’s live PMP Exam Prep Course you get more than just an instructor-led class. We give you a comprehensive, accelerated learning program that includes live instruction from subject matter experts, eLearning, step-by-step guidance, and all the study tools you’ll need to pass the PMP exam.
- Consecutive days of instruction from a PMP-certified subject matter expert with extensive industry experience
- The best-selling book The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, by Velociteach CEO, Andy Crowe
- Course workbook containing quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons
- 11 comprehensive memory device aids (for associated Knowledge Areas)
- E-learning: 6-month subscription to InSite, Velociteach’s interactive e-learning system, filled with audio and visual lessons, a testing lab, and a media center with exercises, tools, and handouts
- Flash cards (250)
- Quick Reference Guide (6 laminated pages)
- Audio CDs: 6-CD set of audio discussions by Andy Crowe, Louis Alderman and Bill Yates
- Total of over 1,800 practice exam questions
- Pen, highlighter, markers, and other associated classroom supplies
- 35+ contact hours to satisfy PMI’s education requirement
- Tools and assistance with the PMP Exam Application
- Velociteach’s PASSTrack™: Our proven accelerated study system. Prepare, Attend, Study, Succeed
- 1-hour Pre-Class Webinar with a Velociteach Instructor prior to class to set expectations, ask questions
- Ongoing, post-class support by Velociteach’s training team
“We have really liked Velociteach’s services and found them “Top Notch” in the industry. There are a lot of players in this field and we have a great experience with everything from pricing / award of subcontract, to client relations, to teacher knowledge, to classroom presentation and materials, to a nice combination of classroom and on-line instruction & testing, to PMP Certification pass success.”
- Darin Craig, North Wind Group
Who should attend?
This boot camp is for Project Managers, Functional Managers, Project Leaders and anyone involved in leading and directing projects who is wanting to earn their PMP Certification in the most efficient and effective way possible.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP Exam
- identify the primary constraints of a project
- organize projects in the most efficient way possible, establish the proper project phases to reduce risk, monitor and control projects, communicate properly and accurately with your project stakeholders, capture lessons learned and manage teams and keep them focused on the right work.
- Baseline PMP Exam
- Foundations Of PMP Methodology
- Methodology Framework – Knowledge Areas And Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Integration Management Quiz And Review
- Project Scope Management
- Scope Management Quiz And Review
- Project Time Management
- Network Diagramming
- Time Management Exercises
- Time Management Quiz and Review
- Project Cost Management
- Earned Value
- Cost Management Quiz and Review
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Quiz and Review
- Project Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Quiz and Review
- Project Communication Management
- Communications Exercise
- Communication Quiz/ Review
- Project Risk Management
- Risk Quiz and Review
- Project Procurement Management
- Procurement Quiz and Review
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Quiz and Review
- Exam Strategies
- Final Class Review
- Final Exam
Standard pricing below:
3-day PMP -- $12,900 for up to 10 students, $750 for each additional student, plus instructor travel (if applicable)
4-day PMP -- $14,900 for up to 10 students, $950 per each additional student, plus instructor travel (if applicable)
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, ITIL)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...