This virtual / in class instructor led course is aimed at people who work on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. This course is also applicable for project managers who want to improve their skills in managing projects.
You will be immersed in project management theory and supported by practical experience from the instructor. At the end of this course, you will be better equipped to pass the exam and increase your skills to succeed in project management.
This BEVA PM course is taught over 10 weeks covering various topics or five (5) days. The course is enriched with engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through a series of sample-exam questions online whether at home or office you will be better prepared to write and pass the exam.
The training material is certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Upcoming start dates
11 March, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
15 April, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
- Application deadline: 4/5/2024
Who should attend?
People who has project management experience and the required education and want to attain their Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
- Those considering adopting the PMBOK ®Guide
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
- Creating a High-Performing Team
- Starting the Project
- Doing the Work
- Keeping the Team on Track
- Keeping the Business in Mind
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be better equipped to pass the PMP® exam and become a certified project management professional
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on real-life project management practices
- Know more about people, process and the business environment domains.
- Know how to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
Benefits of taking this course:
- You will be able to take the course virtually and build your project management knowledge foundation
- This comprehensive training material has been written by PMI® third party and is authorized by PMI®
- BEVA® instructor is an Authorized Training Instructor from PMI®
- BEVA® has provided construction or IT centric material to help you better relate to the definition of job tasks.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. However, there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.
To take the PMP exam, you need to meet the following requirements:
- A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) or a four-year degree.
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects (for secondary degree holders) or 4,500 hours leading and directing projects (for four-year degree holders).
- 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM certification.
- Exposure to project administration for 3 years with four-year education in project administration or a secondary education diploma with 60 months of project management employment. (Text is from PMI website)
You will receive the following as part of this course:
- Electronic Student Manual – access key from BEVA® is required
- Multiple Tests online
- Simulation Exam online
Course delivery details
Virtual / in class instructor led course.
Certification / Credits
The learner will receive a "BEVA Learning Institute Certificate of Achievement" for completing the PMP Exam Prep course recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI). BEVA is a PMI Authorized Trainer (ATP) for more than 10 years. We have trained hundreds of project managers whom many attained their PMP designation.
Once the learner completes this course he or she will have accumulated 35 hours of education and will have satisfied the academic portion of PMI requirements.
Contact this provider
BEVA Global Management Inc. / BEVA Learning Institute
BEVA Learning Institute is the training department for BEVA Global Management Inc. We provide corporate professional training to medium and large companies in English and French in most industries as well as government. We are the premier choice when it...