PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Instructor-led Training Course
The Velociteach 2-Day PMI-ACP Exam Prep Class is comprehensive, accelerated, and focused on a single goal: Equip students with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass PMI’s Agile Certified Practitioner certification exam. This course covers the history and basic concepts of Agile, its methodologies, strategies—all the key areas of required study for the certification exam. Looking beyond the exam, the course also offers real-world applications of the Agile approach.
The course will include frequent quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons that require full student engagement. Students will receive the bestselling book in industry on the PMI-ACP Exam by called The PMI-ACP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, written by our founder and CEO, Andy Crowe. In addition to attending the two day class, participants will spend time in InSite, our cutting-edge online classroom, completing PMI-ACP practice exam questions.
The 2-day instructor-led PMI-ACP class is instructor-led and held online, virtually via GotoMeeting– no travel needed! For group classes, we are able to send an instructor onsite for face-to-face delivery.
Learning Objectives and Course Benefits:
- Increased knowledge of Agile principles, practices, and tools across Agile methodologies
- Application of the Agile value of decreasing product defects
- Improved team productivity, delivery of business value and project success
- Validation of your experience, ability, and proven understanding of current tools and terminology
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone seeking an introduction to Agile, especially those intending to sit the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner exam. Those working as project managers, functional managers and project leaders will particularly benefit.
- Baseline Exam Introduction and Score Sheet
- PMI-ACP Application Requirements & Process
- PMI-ACP Exam Specification
- Standardized Exam Strategies & Tips
- The Agile Manifesto
- Value Pairs
- 12 Principles
- Agile Methodologies
- Scrum – Roles, Ceremonies, Artifacts
- eXtreme Programming – Roles, 12 Practices
- Lean – 7 Principles
- Project Justification & Chartering
- Agile Teams & Team Spaces
- Agile Analysis
- Agile Planning
- Agile Estimating
- Working with Agile
- Managing with Agile
- Course Final Exam
- Course Wrap-up and Next Steps
This course is $1597 per student. Use ACPTRAINING20 to receive 20% off! Velociteach also offers group discounts.
Certification / Credits
This indispensable course in Velociteach’s PM Essentials series delivers 21 contact hours/PDUs and 25 CPE credits where applicable.
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, ITIL)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...
Find out more about this PMI-ACP Exam Prep course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team