PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® | Live Instructor Led Class
Agile has become a widely practiced and highly successful way for delivering projects. Agile was created to improve the software development process but has expanded to other industries and domains.
The Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) program creates an industry-standard for applying agile principles and practices to project management. The PMI-ACP® certification is a comprehensive evaluation of the applicant’s knowledge and experience. The certification exam is a 3-hour, 120 questions evaluation of the student’s knowledge.
- Baseline Exam and Assessment
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Interpersonal Skills
- Agile Practice Overview
- PMI-ACP Exam
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Other Agile Methodologies
- Value Driven Delivery
- Planning and Monitoring
- Product Quality
- Measuring Performance
- Practice Test
- Stakeholders & Communication
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Continuous Improvement
- Final Exam
Certification / Credits
Credits: 21 PDUs
- Prepare the students for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
- Review the domains and tools prescribed by the Project Management Institute.
- Share agile practices, experiences, and the value of team input and insight.
- Discuss agile and its use in project management when the scope is fluid.
- Discuss continuous improvement concepts and how agile can be used in quality products.
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...