Agile Fundamentals - 2-day Training Course
Over two days, this course by Velociteach will equip participants with the basic concepts and history of Agile and its application to project management. Participants will explore methodologies, strategies and best practices in order to deliver project results.
Through this course, participants will:
- Learn the Agile approach and its benefits and risks
- Find the right way to apply project management principles to an Agile project
- Set up your team for success to avoid the most common pitfalls
- Understand how to create a self-directed team
- Find the right way to approach documentation on an Agile project
- Learn to maximize the benefits of Agile while minimizing the risks
- Application of the Agile value of decreasing product defects
- Improved team productivity, delivery of business value and project success
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone seeking an introduction to Agile, including project managers, functional managers and project leaders from a wide variety of industries. These industries include:
- Government services
- Financial services
Topics covered through this course include:
- The history, methodologies, and strategies of Agile project management
- The Agile Manifesto
- Ways to maximize the benefits of Agile while minimizing the risks
- The differences between traditional and Agile approaches to managing projects, and how the two can work together
- The 12 principles of Agile
- The role of Scrum in Agile project management
- The 7 principles of Lean
- The roles and 12 practices of eXtreme Programming
- Agile Teams and Team Spaces
- Agile planning, estimating, and earned value
Contact the provider via the information request to find out about the costs associated with this course.
About Velociteach Project Management
Project Management Training & Certifications (PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, ITIL)
Velociteach is an award-winning project management training company founded by Andy Crowe, author of The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, with the goal of empowering others to learn project management in a simple, dynamic way that...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...