Strategic Execution: Achieving Breakthrough PerformanceUniversity of Virginia Darden
Strategic Execution: Achieving Breakthrough Performance
All available course dates
Top CEOs know that strategy alone does not create high performing firms. Their firm’s ability to execute that strategy does. In hypercompetitive industries, effective strategy execution is the main driver of breakthrough financial performance. But many firms struggle to achieve the excellence in execution they need.
This 4-day program offers a deep dive into the key drivers of successful execution – Alignment, Architecture, Ability and Agility – and delivers a proven framework for achieving breakthrough performance.
Who should attend?
This program is ideal for senior-level leaders (VP and above) charged with creating strategy and/or driving strategy execution at their organization. Teams are encouraged to attend together to get the most out of the workshop experience
A key component of this program is learning and practicing with the 4A Framework through workshops, case discussions and simulations to improve their organization's:
- Creating a top team that is focused on purpose and strategic intent.
- Building that alignment throughout the organization, with shared purpose and mutual accountability.
- Developing a metrics model that grounds strategy in operational imperatives.
- Creating an organization operating model, and core capabilities, that deliver distinctive value to customers.
- Clarifying and improving the combination of people, processes, and systems that generate capabilities.
- Overcoming bureaucratic hurdles and barriers to performance.
- Creating a high performance culture that energizes breakthrough productivity and innovation.
- Building a talent pipeline and leadership bench that propel the organization.
- Generating better collaboration within the enterprise and with other firms.
- Developing situational awareness of peripheral events, and deep understanding of customer needs
- Lowering the center of gravity for decision making to empower employee experimentation and rapid learning.
- Developing capacity for dynamic resourcing to reallocate people, finances, and information to accelerate change.
Certification / Credits
The Strategic Execution program counts as one credit toward a Darden Certificate in Management. Complete this program and earn three additional credits for a total of four credits within a four-year period to earn your certificate.
About UVA Darden
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...
University of Virginia Darden
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training