Bank Executive Leadership ProgramUniversity of Virginia Darden
Bank Executive Leadership Program
All available course dates
In this program, Darden Executive Education partners with S&P Global Market Intelligence- the banking industry's leading provider of financial information and analytics - to combine leadership training with strategic, whole enterprise thinking and hands-on practice solving your daily business challenges.
- Explore the strategic decisions facing bank executives, including evaluating acquisitions and divestitures, implementing effective risk management, managing capital and liquidity, and addressing regulatory expectations.
- Review capital requirements, current debt and equity markets for banks and strategies for raising capital.
- Explore new ways of managing and reducing your bank's exposure to risk and practice scenario analyses in a workshop that will prepare you to turn results into action.
Who should attend?
The Bank Executive Leadership Program is designed for bank and credit union executives looking to develop and expand their skills in strategy, leadership and finance. Participants typically have significant experience and financial responsibilities within banking institutions. Past participants have included CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Regional Presidents, Wealth Management business leaders, senior Corporate Development, IT, Marketing, etc.
- Develop best practices for your daily and long-term responsibilities, including risk and balance sheet management, competitive analysis, bank value creation, acquisitions and capital planning.
- Reconcile differing perspectives and align cross-functional efforts toward a shared vision or goal.
- Balance the tension between earnings growth and capital efficiency.
- Understand digital payment innovations and the future of fintech within your financial institution.
Course delivery details
This virtually-delivered program will run over two weeks, featuring live sessions that start at 12pm EDT.
Certification / Credits
The Bank Executive Leadership Program counts as one credit toward a Darden Certificate in Leadership. Complete this program and earn three additional credits for a total of four credits within a four-year period to earn your certificate.
The program also qualifies participants for 25-30 hours of professional development credit and CPE credit.
About UVA Darden
Darden | Purpose-Driven Leadership
These uncertain and rapidly changing times call for leaders who are prepared to catalyze global business and social transformation. Through Darden's signature approach to teaching and learning, you will connect with your purpose, master business tools and concepts, and gain...
University of Virginia Darden
Before we redirect you to this school’s website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training