Working With React Native
Getting Started with React Native is a hands-on, intermediate level web development course geared for experienced web developers who need to build and design applications using React Native. Students will explore the core APIs and Components, applying these skills to the course case study project to create a React Native app in class.
Who should attend?
This is an intermediate-level course for web developers with prior practical experience working with React.
Take Before: Attendees should have experience with the topics in the following courses, or should have recently attended these as a pre-requisite:
· TT4193 Getting Started with React | React Essentials (3 days) or
· TT4195 Mastering React Foundation (5 days)
Take After: Our core training courses provide students with a solid foundation for continued learning based on role, goals, or their areas of specialty. Our web developer learning paths offer a wide variety of continued learning paths such as:
· Additional React, Redux, NodeJS, Fullstack / MERNStack or other next level web development courses
· Web security training
· Please contact us for recommended next steps tailored to your longer-term education, project, role or development objectives.
Please note that this list of topics is based on our standard course offering, evolved from typical industry uses and trends. We will work with you to tune this course and level of coverage to target the skills you need most. Course agenda, topics and labs are subject to adjust during live delivery in response to student skill levels and interests.
Day One to Three
1. React Native: An Introduction
· What Is React Native, Exactly?
· What Does React Native Bring to the Table?
· Introduction to React Native
- How to Get React Native
- Baby Steps: A First App
2. Getting Started with React Native
· Weather App
· Starting the project
· Custom components
3. React Fundamentals
· Breaking the app into components
· 7 step process
· Step 2: Build a static version of the app
· Step 3: Determine what should be stateful
· Step 4: Determine in which component each piece of state should live
· Step 5: Hardcode initial states
· Step 6: Add inverse data flow
· Updating timers
· Deleting timers
· Adding timing functionality
· Add start and stop functionality
· Methodology review
4. Core Components, Part 1
· What are components?
· Building an Instagram clone
5. Core Components, Part 2
6. Core APIs, Part 1
· Building a messaging app
· Initializing the project
· The app
· Network connectivity indicator
· The message list
· Input Method Editor (IME)
7. Core APIs, Part 2
· The keyboard
Day Four to Five or Time Permitting
· Navigation in React Native
· Contact List
· Starting the project
· Container and Presentational components
· React Navigation
· Stack navigation
· Tab navigation
· Drawer navigation
· Sharing state between screens
· Deep Linking
Module 9: Testing
- Benefits of Using Flow
- Jest with React Native
· Snapshot Testing with Jest
9. Building and publishing
· Building with Expo
· Handling Updates
- Price: $2,395.00
- Discounted Price: $1,556.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...