Next Level Power BI for Experienced Users is a two-day course that provides attendees already experienced with Microsoft Power BI basics with a hands-on exploration of intermediate and beyond level features. This course is geared for attendees ready to learn the advanced techniques that you, your business analysts, and your stakeholders need to create complex information from projects, program, and portfolio reporting to utilizing time-phased data and, potentially, data from your enterprise’s other line-of-business tools.
Who should attend?
Before attending this course, students should have basic Power BI hands-on user experience.
- Basic experience working with Power BI
- Get Project Online Data
- Select and mine relevant tables with ODATA
- Advanced ODATA data mining
- Importing other data formats
- Advanced Editing of data queries
- Advanced Data Transformations
- Managing table relationships
- Creating & using data hierarchies
- Creating custom columns and measures and metrics for filtering and reporting
- Creating Power BI Reports
- Using advanced visualizations
- Configuring drill-down
- Modifying visual interactions
- Importing and creating custom visuals
- Configure Power BI Security
- Creating Dashboard and row-level security
- Utilizing Filtering using row-level security
- Publishing Reports and Dashboards
- Building Mobile Reporting
- Creating and deploying content packs
- Configuring natural language query
- Price: 1,595.00
- Discounted Price: 1,036.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...