AI for Business Professionals
Implementing Artificial Intelligence for Business Professionals is an introductory-level course that delves into the core AI and how AI can be practically exploited in the modern business sense. This one-day class explores the possibilities that exist to transform your business, and significantly improve KPIs across a broad range of business units and applications.
Who should attend?
This course is intended to be an introduction to machine learning for non-technical business professionals. This course goes beyond the hype of machine learning and focuses on how it is used in business. Attendees might include:
- Traditional enterprise business decision makers
- Product Managers
- Tech Leads
- Managing Partners
- IT Managers
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand data science techniques
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in Data Science and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insight about customers
Part 1: What is Data Science?
The story of data
- How Big Data exploded and what has changed to make “data” the new “oil”
AI and Machine Learning
- The history of AI to ML to DL and an introduction to Neural Networks.
Why is this data useful?
- What it means to be data driven and how our paradigm is changing
Use Cases for Data Science
- 20+ of the most common business use cases
Understanding the Data Science ecosystem
- Overview of the key concepts related to Data Science to include open source, distributed computing, and cloud computing
Part 2: Making Data Science work for your organization
How can Data Science help guide your strategy
- Use Data Science to guide strategy based on insights into your customers, your product performance, your competition, and additional factors
Forming your strategy for Big Data and Data Science
- Step by step instructions for scoping your data science initiative based on your business goals, stakeholder input, putting together project teams, and determining the most relevant metrics
Implementing Data Science (Analytics, Algorithms, and Machine Learning)
- How to select models and the importance of agile to realize business value
Choosing your tech
- Choosing your technology for your proposed use case
Building your team
- The key roles that need to be filled in Big Data and Data Science programs and considerations for outsourcing roles
Governance and legal compliance
- Principles in privacy, data protection, regulatory compliance and data governance and their impact on legal, reputational, and internal perspectives.
- Discussions of:
- Explore a high-profile project failure and best practices for Data Science success
- What the Future Holds
- Price: $995.00
- Discounted Price: $646.75
Why choose Trivera Technologies LLC?
Over 25 years of technology training expertise.
Robust portfolio of over 1,000 leading edge technology courses.
Guaranteed to run courses and flexible learning options.
Contact this provider
Trivera Technologies is a IT education services & courseware firm that offers a range of wide professional technical education services including: end to end IT training development and delivery, skills-based mentoring programs,new hire training and re-skilling services, courseware licensing and...