Certificate in AI in Shipping
Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly important for the maritime industry. The rise of automation in the maritime supply chain along with the demand for more autonomous shipping has led to an increase in the demand for AI. Predictive maintenance, intelligent scheduling, and real-time analytics, will drive AI to play a more important role.
Be one of the early adopters that already understand how artificial intelligence will fundamentally change shipping and build a competitive advantage over the rest of the industry. Delivered by part-time tutored online learning, this course gives you a detailed foundation to AI in Shipping over 12 weeks via carefully constructed study modules.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- IT managers and data managers
- Ship owners, ship managers, crew managers and superintendents
- Harbour masters and port and terminal managers
- Supply chain managers and procurement managers
- Marine engineers and surveyors
- Charterers, ship brokers, marine insurers, and consultants
- Introduction to AI: History and Current Developments
- Data Pre-processing and PCA
- Neural Networks
- Heuristics, Evolutionary Computation and Hybrids
- AI Solutions to Current Issues in Shipping
- Effective AI Applications
The cost of this course is £1,599 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
Customised training is also available for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements. Contact the provider for more information.
Contact this provider
Lloyd's Maritime Academy
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy was born from Lloyd’s List. Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the trusted brand for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed.We are stepping up investment...