Survival Skills For A New Trainer
Few people choose training and development while in school, and yet there are talented and knowledgeable trainers working in every industry. Some individuals become trainers because they are passionate about sharing their knowledge and about helping people.
Others become trainers because their employer asks them to get involved in mentoring, training, or coaching new or existing employees.
Trainers also get started when they want to make some changes to their daily activities but wish to continue contributing to a particular organization or industry.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
Anyone who is thinking about becoming a trainer, or has started doing some training already and wants to know more about what can help you to become an excellent trainer
- The essential background for trainers to have
- How being genuine enhances training
- The elements of good questions
- How to apply listening skills
- Rapport building strategies
- The key skills in a trainer’s toolbox
- How to identify skill areas for development
Certification / Credits
To Learn to…
- Understand the essential background for trainers to have
- Explore how being genuine enhances training
- Identify the elements of good questions
- Understand how to apply listening skills
- Develop rapport building strategies
- Recognize key skills in a trainer’s toolbox and identify skill areas for development
Why choose TrainSMART Inc.?
Customized training programs for every organization
Certified Women-Owned Business (WBENC & WOSB)
Industry-proven facilitators, consultants, and experts
Contact this provider
TrainSmart specializes in helping you identify people and process challenges that may be preventing your organization from achieving optimal results. We take a collaborative approach to create a tailored strategy for success. TrainSmart’s goal is to partner with you to...