HW HDP Op Sec - HDP Operations: Security (ADM-351)
This course is designed for experienced administrators who will be implementing secure Hadoop clusters using authentication, authorization, auditing and data protection strategies and tools.
Who should attend?
IT administrators and operators responsible for installing, configuring and supporting an Apache Hadoop 2.3 deployment in a Linux environment.
DAY 1 – AN INTRODUCTION TO SECURITY
- Definition of Security
- Securing Sensitive Data
- Integrating HDP Security
- What Security Tools to use for Each Use Case
- HDP Security Prerequisites
- Ambari Server Security
- Kerberos Deep Dive
- Setting up the Lab Environment
- Configuring the AD Resolution Certificate
- Security Options for Ambari
DAY 2 – WORKING WITH KERBEROS AND APACHE RANGER
- Enable Kerberos
- Apache Ranger Installation
- Apache Ranger KMS
- Kerberizing the Cluster
- Installing Apache Ranger
- Setting up Apache Ranger KMS Data Encryptionâ€‹
â€‹DAY 3 – WORKING WITH APACHE KNOX
- Secure Access with Ranger
- Apache Knox Overview
- Apache Knox Installation
- Ambari Views for Controlled Access
- Secured Hadoop Exercises
- Configuring Apache Knox
- Exploring Other Security Features of Apache Ambari
- Installing SolrCloud
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Contact this provider
Sunset Learning Institute (SLI) has been an innovative leader in developing and delivering authorized technical training since 1996. We develop and deliver scalable technical learning solutions to our technology partners and their customers to help optimize technology investments, improve job...