DCUCI 6.2 - Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI)
The Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles.
The focus of this skills-building course is on deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) B-Series Blade Servers and UCS C-Series Rack Servers for use in data centers. The extensively hands-on course covers configuring and managing Cisco UCS servers using unified I/O networking for LAN and SAN connectivity, virtualizing server hardware identifiers to enable rapid recovery of server operating system images, implementing automation for Cisco UCS, configuring fault tolerance, implementing role-based access control (RBAC), backing up and restoring system configurations, and using the monitoring and troubleshooting tools in Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC).
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
- Cisco Integrators and Partners, Consulting Systems Engineer, Network Designer, Network Engineer, Server Administrator, Systems Engineer, Technical Solutions Architect
- Network Administrator, Network Manager, Storage Administrator, Program Manager, Project Manager
Module 1: Cisco Unified Computing System Implementation
- Lesson 1: Describing Cisco UCS Server Form Factors
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco UCS Connectivity
- Lesson 3: Configuring Identity Abstraction
- Lesson 4: Configuring Service Profile Templates
Module 2: SAN Storage Implementation for Cisco Unified Computing System
- Lesson 1: Implementing iSCSI
- Lesson 2: Implementing Fiber Channel
- Lesson 3: Implementing FCoE
Module 3: Security Implementation for Cisco Unified Computing System
- Lesson 1: Implementing Role-Based Access Control
- Lesson 2: Implementing External Authentication Providers
- Lesson 3: Implementing Key Management
Module 4: Operations and Maintenance for Cisco Unified Computing System
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco UCS Firmware Updates
- Lesson 2: Implementing Cisco UCS Backups
- Lesson 3: Implementing Monitoring
Module 5: Cisco Unified Computing System Automation
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco UCS Central
- Lesson 2: Implementing Cisco UCS Director and Cisco IMC Supervisor
- Lesson 3: Comparing Scripting Options for Cisco UCS Manager
- Guided Lab 1: Provision Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect Cluster
- Guided Lab 2: Configure Server and Uplink Ports
- Guided Lab 3: Configure VLANs
- Guided Lab 4: Configure a Cisco UCS Service Profile Using Hardware Identities
- Guided Lab 5: Configure Basic Identity Pools
- Guided Lab 6: Configure a Cisco UCS Service Profile Using Pools
- Guided Lab 7: Configure a Service Profile Template
- Guided Lab 8: Configure an iSCSI Service Profile
- Guided Lab 9: Configure Pod-Specific Device Aliases
- Guided Lab 10: Configure Zoning
- Guided Lab 11: Configure VSANs in Cisco UCS Manager
- Guided Lab 12: Configure Unified Ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- Guided Lab 13: Install and Boot VMware ESXi on Cisco UCS C-Series Servers from SAN LUN
- Guided Lab 14: Install and Boot VMware ESXi on Cisco UCS B-Series Servers from SAN LUN
- Guided Lab 15: Configure Organizations and Locales
- Guided Lab 16: Configure Job-Specific Roles
- Guided Lab 17: Configure Cisco UCS Manager to Authenticate Users with Microsoft Active Directory
- Guided Lab 18: Configure a Trusted Point and Key Ring in Cisco UCS Manager
- Guided Lab 19: Perform Backup and Restore Activities
- Guided Lab 20: Implement Syslog
- Guided Lab 21: Deploy and Use Cisco UCS Central
- Guided Lab 22: Deploy and Use Cisco IMC Supervisor
- Guided Lab 23: Configure Cisco UCS Manager with XML API and Cisco UCS Power Tools
Why choose SLI?
Over 50 training locations across North America
All dates are guaranteed-to-run
Sunset Learning Institute
Sunset Learning Institute is an authorized training center, helping our customers optimize their technology investments by providing convenient, high quality technical training that they can rely on. We empower students to master their desired technologies for their unique environments. What...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
2,345 USD-2,445 USD
2,195 USD-2,345 USD