Developing Your Executive PresenceStewart Leadership
Developing Your Executive Presence
All available course dates
Developing Your Executive Presence
Do you have the presence of a leader? Do you project the kind of confidence that earns the attention of others?
Whether you are leading a team meeting, influencing key stakeholders, coaching others, or communicating an important message to an audience, executive presence is a vital skill in business and life.
In this interactive and engaging workshop, you will learn and practice the tools to project self-confidence, clarity, and credibility as you build your career, influence others, and deliver impactful messages.
Who should attend?
Mid- to Senior-level operational and support leaders seeking to strengthen their executive presence.
This course will cover these topics in an interactive and highly engaging way. To ensure maximum collaboration, learning, and individualized attention, the class size is kept small and participants make progress on real-world challenges while in class.
- Identifying the critical behaviors that strengthens executive presence in any situation.
- Assessing your own executive presence and identifying your personal strengths and opportunities.
- Discussing the comprehensive and practical Stewart Executive Presence Framework, that identifies the four areas of great executive presence that include:
- How You Look & Speak: Carrying yourself with confidence, verbal & non-verbal communication, dress/ appearance.
- How You Decide: Having a point of view, focusing on results, thinking strategically, involving others.
- How You Manage Emotions: Being open to feedback, managing your ego, displaying emotional intelligence.
- How You Inspire Others: Painting an engaging vision of the future, positively tapping into the emotions of others, and communicating new ideas.
- Practice making memorable statements, communicating on-the-fly, responding to questions, and being concise and to the point.
- Creating a personal action plan for immediate application and then having a 1 on 1 coaching session after the workshop to ensure accountability to your plan.
Course delivery details
Delivered virtually or on-site
Certification / Credits
4 PDC credits provided to SHRM certified professionals
- Clear Understanding
- Identify the advantages of developing your own authentic executive presence.
- Improved Communication
- Enable your communication to have a greater impact for your business or career.
- Greater Leadership Skills
- Learn to lead with humility, authority, and confidence.
- In-Depth Knowledge
- Build and practice the four areas of executive presence: how you look and speak, how you make decisions, how you manage your emotions, and how you inspire others.
- Real-World Tools
- Learn practical tips to strengthen your executive presence, even during times of stress.
- Continuing Support
- 45 minute, 1:1 coaching follow up with the course facilitator to support development and application of the material.
Why choose SL?
Global leadership, teaming, change, talent training, consulting, and coaching provider
Developing leaders, building cohesive teams, and aligning organizations for 40+ years
Full-service human capital organization working across diverse industries
Stewart Leadership is your human capital partner delivering leadership development, team cohesion, organizational alignment, and talent readiness to achieve business and people results. For over 40 years, Stewart Leadership has been enabling organizations to achieve optimal people results with proven...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...