Data Science Career Track
The Data Science Career Track will train you for Data Science or technical Data Analyst roles where you will build machine learning models to predict business outcomes. Learn Data Science, including Python, Machine Learning, Data Wrangling, with an industry expert as a mentor and graduate with a job guarantee.
Who should attend?
This data science bootcamp was designed for people with prior experience in statistics and programming, such as software developers, analysts, and finance professionals. All professional and academic backgrounds are welcome.
- 6 months of active coding experience with a general-purpose programming language (e.g., Python, R, Java, C++)
- Comfortable with basic probability and descriptive statistics, including concepts like mean and median, standard deviation, distributions, and histograms
The curriculum is split into 18 units covering the topics below, with a specialization that aligns with your career goals:
- The Python Data Science Stack
- Data Wrangling
- The Data Story
- Statistical Inference
- Machine Learning
- Software Engineering for Data Science
- Data Science at Scale
- Advanced Machine Learning
The full tuition of the program is $9,900. If you pay upfront, you get a 13% discount. Remember, if you don’t get a job within 6 months of completion, you’ll receive a full refund.
Contact this provider
Springboard is an ed-tech company based in San Francisco. We’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap by helping as many people as possible access high-quality, affordable education that they can translate into new-economy roles. We offer online...