Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
SAY IT & OWN IT! Presentation Skills for New Leaders and ManagersSpeakout Inc.
SAY IT & OWN IT! Presentation Skills for New Leaders and Managers
This session is designed for newcomers to public speaking and features an Introduction to the Science, Art and Law of Averages in Business Speaking. The Science – identifying and organizing content for planned and impromptu situations. The Art – making the material and the speaker come alive and connect with the audience. The Law of Averages – preparing for the unexpected in live speaking.
Participants will be encouraged to focus on developing a for-real business presentation during the training, including practicing key elements in front of the group and receiving critique.
Optional: 240-page cartoon step-by-step Say It! Own It! Workbook by Anne B. Freedman.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for newly-promoted leaders and managers with limited prior experience in public speaking or who want a solid refresher.
Training course content:
- A quick immersion into understanding what an audience wants – whether one person or a group – and how to match your objective to it.
- To drive your points home in both planned and last-minute speaking situations, an experiential introduction to organizing content into the four parts of any presentation – The Opening, Pre-Body, Body and Close.
- How to look in control, connect, and make your words come alive when speaking!
- Dealing with fear, body parts, and creating artificial enthusiasm on demand, including eliminating verbal fillers.
- Recognizing and adjusting for the four different communication styles in your universe.
The Law of Averages:
- Getting ready for the unexpected when speaking.
- Preparing for q-a, when technology and word gremlins attack, and other speaking challenges.
- Incorporating the role of motivation into your messages.
The cost of this course is customized for each client.
For more than 20 years, Speakout, Inc. has been a leading force in face to face marketing, producing top presentations, and team communication skills. Founded by Anne B. Freedman, the company provides group and private programs, custom-designed to advance internal...
Find out more about this SAY IT & OWN IT! Presentation Skills for New Leaders and Managers course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team