Virtual Mastering the SHRM-CP Level Exam Questions Webinar * Webcast Series
Put the finishing touches on your exam prep with our upcoming Mastering the SHRM-CP Exam Questions and Best Practices for Exam Success webinar series. These webinars sell out fast so don't miss your chance!
Led by an expert facilitator, you'll gain valuable insight into how to master both types of multiple-choice questions on the exam: stand-alone knowledge-based items that assess your knowledge and understanding of factual information, and scenario-based situational judgment items that assess your judgment, application and decision-making skills. You'll walk away with tips on how to think and navigate your exam in the 'BASK way.'
Who should attend?
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-CP Exam.
All SHRM Certification Preparation course participants receive access to an exclusive session on test taking tips, covering topics including:
- Overcoming test anxiety
- Studying in a way that leverages your strengths
- Dispelling popular myths about the exam
Course delivery details
- 1-Day In-Person
- 3-Week Virtual
- Member: $89.00
- Nonmember: $99.00
Certification / Credits
Recertification: SHRM: 36 PDCs
- Led by highly experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge while focusing on exam content at the SHRM-CP level
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...