SHRM-SCP Certification Power Preparation (1 Days)
Do you need help preparing to take your SHRM-SCP exam? The SHRM-SCP Power Prep Course will help you learn to apply your knowledge of the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) to the SHRM-SCP exam.
This one-day interactive course introduces several key learning techniques aimed at helping you preparefor the exam. Learn to make the best use of your study time, implement strategies that help reinforce learning and memory, and apply practical test-taking tips for passing challenging multiple-choice exams. Participate in individual and group exercises focused on mastering the SHRM-SCP exam’s two types of multiple-choice questions: stand-alone knowledge-based items that assess a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of factual information, and scenario-based situational judgment items that assess a candidate’s judgment, application, and decision-making skills. Take an in-depth look at situational judgment items, how they are created, and how to respond using your knowledge of the BoCK. By the end of the program, walk away with a customized study plan that fits your study style and timeline.
The SHRM Learning System, combined with a dynamic classroom environment and personalized instruction, will help ensure that you're well-prepared and confident on exam day.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Exam.
Program Benefits & Features
- Led by highly experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge while focusing on exam content at the SHRM-SCP level
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations.
- Member Price: $995
- Non-Member Price: $1,270
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...