SHRM People Manager Qualification (PMQ)
The People Manager Qualification (PMQ) is a unique, interactive virtual learning experience designed to develop critical skills to manage effectively and transparently. These skills include developing talent, managing the performance of others, retaining top talent, strategy, hiring and firing, and having crucial conversations.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Course delivery details
- The interactive content in PMQ is constructed to flow like your favorite streaming series: divided into digestible episodes throughout three seasons. At the end of each season, you’ll take a self-paced assessment (called "Season Finale"). When you pass the assessment, the next season will be unlocked.
- After successfully completing all three seasons, you will take the final cumulative dynamic behavioral assessment (called "Series Finale").
- The complete learning experience is self-paced and takes between 10 and 13 hours to complete, including the final assessment.
- There will be a 12-month window to complete the PMQ learning experience, including the final assessment.
- Member Price: $895
- Non-Member Price: $995
Certification / Credits
- Upon successfully completing the final assessment, the learner will earn his or her SHRM PMQ and will be provided with a digital badge and digital certificate of achievement.
- For those who are SHRM-certified, 16.5 PDCs will be awarded upon completion of the full program and will only be awarded once the final assessment is complete—pass or fail.
- Learners will have access to the SHRM Managing Smart e-newsletter and PMQ content for one year after purchasing the PMQ.
Contact this provider
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things work, workers and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener and thought leader on issues impacting today’s...