CybersecuritySociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
All available course dates
The answer to the question: "Who in our organization is in charge of cyber security?" is simple: Everyone. Every employee in the organization is a line of defense against cyber attacks. But proper defense only comes with proper training.
Cyber security basics introduces learners to foundational concepts such as internal and external threats to systems and data, and what to do when a breach happens. Learners will uncover specific ways data and systems can be breached, and will learn essential practices for passwords, email usage and technology to protect digital information and physical access. Animation, video and interactivity work together to create an immersive experience that makes the case for cyber protection.
Employees go home when their workday is done. But hackers never sleep. Arm your workers with the strongest defense against cyber criminals: effective training.
Key Concepts Covered In This Course
- Threats from outside the organization, such as phishing, smishing and social engineering
- Internal threats, such as irresponsible use of devices and clicking on suspicious links
- Reporting requirements if a breach is suspected
- Password management
- Responsible use of email and mobile devices
- Guidelines for avoiding malware
- Protecting physical access to networks and information on-site
- Protecting facility access and entry
- Best practices, such as locking screens, securing devices and properly storing personal items
- When to raise concerns or seek help
- Assurance the organization will investigate reports and take action as necessary
- A restatement of non-retaliation policy
- The value of each employee in preserving the organization's reputation and maintaining an ethical workplace
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training