CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP+
The target student should aspire to apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement sustainable security solutions that map to organizational strategies; translate business needs into security requirements; analyze risk impact; and respond to security incidents.
Upcoming start dates
- Virtual Classroom
Lesson 1: Supporting IT Governance and Risk Management
- Topic A: Identify the Importance of IT Governance and Risk Management
- Topic B: Assess Risk
- Topic C: Mitigate Risk
- Topic D: Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
Lesson 2: Leveraging Collaboration to Support Security
- Topic A: Facilitate Collaboration across Business Units
- Topic B: Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
Lesson 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Topic A: Determine Industry Trends and Their Effects on the Enterprise
- Topic B: Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
Lesson 4: Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Topic A: Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
- Topic B: Implement Advanced Identity and Access Management
Lesson 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Topic A: Select Cryptographic Techniques
- Topic B: Implement Cryptography
Lesson 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Topic A: Select Host Hardware and Software
- Topic B: Harden Hosts
- Topic C: Virtualize Servers and Desktops
- Topic D: Protect Boot Loaders
Lesson 7: Implementing Security Controls for Mobile Devices
- Topic A: Implement Mobile Device Management
- Topic B: Address Security and Privacy Concerns for Mobile Devices
Lesson 8: Implementing Network Security
- Topic A: Plan Deployment of Network Security Components and Devices
- Topic B: Plan Deployment of Network-Enabled Devices
- Topic C: Implement Advanced Network Design
- Topic D: Implement Network Security Controls
Lesson 9: Implementing Security in the Systems and Software Development Lifecycle
- Topic A: Implement Security throughout the Technology Lifecycle
- Topic B: Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
- Topic C: Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Topic D: Implement Application Security Controls
Lesson 10: Integrating Assets in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Topic A: Integrate Standards and Best Practices in Enterprise Security
- Topic B: Select Technical Deployment Models
- Topic C: Integrate Cloud-Augmented Security Services
- Topic D: Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
- Topic E: Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
- Topic F: Integrate Enterprise Applications in a Secure Architecture
Lesson 11: Conducting Security Assessments
- Topic A: Select Security Assessment Methods
- Topic B: Perform Security Assessments with Appropriate Tools
Lesson 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
- Topic A: Prepare for Incident Response and Forensic Investigations
- Topic B: Conduct Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
Course delivery details
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for mobile devices.
- Implement network security.
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct security assessments.
- Respond to and recover from security incidents.
Why choose Training Concepts?
98% student satisfaction
Over 11,330 students trained and growing
Over 100 hours of training each week
Contact this provider
For almost two decades, Training Concepts has taken great pride in helping create bigger futures. That’s bigger futures for our current students, our alumni, our business partners, our community, and ourselves. Through dynamic, hands-on, instructor-led technology training, we equip our...