CompTIA Project+ Exam Prep CourseProject Management Experts, LLC
CompTIA Project+ Exam Prep Course
All available course dates
CompTIA Project+® Exam Prep Course
The CompTIA Project+® Exam Prep course prepares learners for passing the Project+® exam and earning the credential. It is intended to inform learners on the basics of project management, including project overview, project constraints, communication and change management, and project tools and documentation. This certification is great for someone just starting out or looking to break into the project management.
- Describe the basic properties of a project
- Distinguish the various project roles and responsibilities
- Breakdown the common phases of a project life cycle
- Summarize basic cost control procedures
- Explain the similarities and differences between common organizational structures
- Plan and prepare project schedules
- Describe the basics of Agile project management
- Indicate the value of resource management, including both human and physical resources
- Recognize and respond to constraints and influences in a project environment
- Identify risks and respond appropriately
- Choose the optimal communication methods and procedures
- Analyze factors that are influencing project communication
- Discuss communication triggers and target audiences
- Demonstrate knowledge of change control processes and procedures
- Explain various types of organizational change
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 180 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 1.5 CEUs
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...