Pathways (Program for New Leaders)
Revela recommends Pathways program for leaders who are new to supervising others. This program provides training on the foundational components of management.
- Identifying High Payoff Activities through improved delegation, time management, and accountability to get results.
- Improved confidence on how to have difficult conversations including a formula that encourages open dialogue and communication.
- Increased confidence in leadership skills, team building, and creating a motivating environment.
Upcoming start dates
Request for price and date information
- United States of America
Welcome Emails and Assignments
- Everything DiSC® Management profile
- Participant Skills Assessment
- Manager Skills Assessment
- Manager coaching meeting
Module One: Basic Communication
- Recognize how perceptions and viewpoints of others differ
- Using words: verbal and
- Responsibilities for communication
- Legal considerations for leaders
Module Two: Understanding Self & Others
- Review the Everything DiSC® assessment and its meaning
- Recognize other communication styles
- Learn to adjust communication to be more effective
Module Three: Time—A Manager’s Challenge
- Watching the clock
- What’s my time worth?
- What’s worth my time?
- Knowing where you’re going
- The difference between urgent and important
- Reluctance to delegate
- The delegation process
- Building a delegation culture
- The right person for the job
- Levels of responsibility
- Responsibility and accountability
Module Five: Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Communicating expectations clearly from the beginning
- Giving effective feedback
- Creating safe environment for feedback and difficult situations
- The value in following up
Module Six: Motivating for Results
- Creating a motivating environment
- The power of empathy
- Recognize and reward achievements
- Helping employees be more productive
- Providing opportunities for growth through coaching and development
Module Seven: Building Teams for Collaboration
- Types and stages of teams
- Shaping teams through setting expectations
- The power of trust
- Mistrust and collusion
- Accountability and coaching
Module Eight: Moving Forward
- Personal Leadership Development Plan
- Review of accomplishments
- Developing a plan to move forward
- SMART Goals
- Final Celebration
- 2 day program
- Up to 12 participants
- Price: $15,500 (additional participants $500 each)
- Fees include all program materials for classes, Everything DiSC personality profiles, and coaching as requested. This price does not include travel, hotel costs, or rental fees for a training room if held at an off-site location.
Why choose Revela?
30+ years in business
Specialized in leadership development training
Facilitators with proven business experience
Contact this provider
An exploration of untapped skills, hidden qualities that can be molded into a leadership style that engages employees, creates excitement, garners respect and leads to greater outcomes for your organization. We believe in the power of relationships. That everyone has...